Before the first dental implant was successfully installed in humans in 1965, patients with missing teeth often relied on dentures and bridges to replace teeth. While these tooth replacements work, they need special care and often don’t address bone loss. With dental implants, the titanium fixture surgically inserted in your jawbone provides stability, just like your tooth’s natural root. This way, you can chew, laugh, and speak comfortably without worrying about your teeth.
Are dental implants in your best interest in Prescott, Wisconsin? Consider implant-based restoration from Scenic Bluffs Dental. We have the relevant experience, skills, and technology to install dental implants to replace your teeth for life.
Why You Should Choose Dental Implants to Replace Your Missing Teeth
Wondering why dentists are always singing praises about dental implants? Dental implants offer numerous benefits, including:
- Natural-looking: Dental implants feel, look, and function like your natural teeth. This is possible because dental implants use a two-part design to mimic the look and function of natural teeth. Once a dental implant is installed, it’s virtually indistinguishable from the rest of your teeth.
- No special dental care: Oral care for your dental implants isn’t any different from that of your natural teeth. Taking care of your implants involves brushing and flossing daily and seeing a dentist every six months.
- Stops bone loss: Dental implants stimulate your jawbone like your natural teeth. This way, you maintain your bone density, which retains your face’s natural shape. No other tooth replacement can prevent the jawbone from wasting away.
- Long-lasting: Once you replace your lost teeth with a dental implant, you never have to think about that gap again. If you maintain optimal dental care, your implant should last for life. The crown is the only part you need to replace after about 15 years.
- Restore oral functionality: Dietary restrictions and impeded speech become a thing of the past after replacing your missing teeth with dental implants. Implant-based restoration restores oral functionality as if you have 100% natural teeth.
Want to replace your missing teeth with dental implants? If you are in Prescott, Wisconsin, please dial (715) 953-0499 to schedule a free consultation with Drs. Jay Feuillerat and Samantha Clare.
Share this Article